Saturday, November 8, 2008

Flamingo Little Tee



Hi all, 
here's a card I made for the contest that Melanie Muenchinger is having here:

I got the idea for the beach from Michelle Zindorf, but she used a brayer, and I tried it first using a brayer, but it didn't turn out right, so I sponged the background instead. The rest was just made up in my crazy mind. I hope you all like it.

Stamps Used: Little Tees, Stampin Up "Tickled Pink." The Sign I think is by RubberNecker, but I don't think they make it any longer. The BUG car can be found at Sundayint here
Paper Used: Stampin Up's Whisper White, Positively Pink, Pacific Point.
Ink Used: Stazon Jet Black, Stampin Up's Baja Breeze, Pacific Point, Creamy Caramel, Chocolate chip, and Positively Pink. 
Accessories: Marvy Brush Marker #30 Rosewood, and #90 on the hat, Tombow # 800 on the Flamingo. Signo Uni-Ball White Pigment Ink Pen for the ocean foam. Making Memories Mini Flower Brads. Versa Mark Pen and Ranger Super Fine Detail Embossing Powder. Sponges. 

Hugs,

Alena :o)

1 comment:

Theresa Momber said...

I just love this card! What a great design using Melanie's Tee. Looks great paired with the flamingo.