Tuesday, October 21, 2008

U Rock Birthday Card



Hi There, 
here's the latest great card that I made for my fiances oldest daughter. She's 25 this Monday. Can't believe where the time goes. 

Stamps Used: Inkadinkado's Rock Star, See D's Elegant Paisley, Stampin Up Vogue Verses. 
Card Stock: Stampin Up Whisper White, Black, & Positively Pink.
Ink Used: Stampin Up Barely Banana, Wild Wasabi, Taken With Teal, Fiskar's Black Pigment. 
Accessories: Tim Holtz Paper Distresser by Tonic Studios, Ranger Black Super Fine Embossing Powder, Uni-ball White Pigment Ink Pen, Stampin Up Silver Brad, Tombo #723 Pink Pen, Cuttlebug Birthday Background, and Zig's Gold & Silver Painty Pen.

Here's the inside:

I kind of copied a tutorial that Michelle Zindorf did here.
I just love here. She used Adondirack colors and I don't have those, so I used what I could find in my Stampin Up collection.

I just got this cute stamp collection called, "Little Tees," from 
Gina K. Designs. I mainly bought it because it has a ribbon stamp that I can use for October's Breast Cancer Awareness Month. 

Have a great week!

Hugs, 

Alena 





No comments: