Hi gang, here's a card that I made for a swap awhile back. I got the idea from Stamp with Tami here. She has a video tutorial and a nice pdf file to give you more ideas.
Stamps Used: Unfrogettable.
Card Stock: Positively Pink, Mellow Moss, Speckled White.
Inks Used: Basic Black.
Accessories: Double Sided Tape, Google Eyes, Pop Dot Dimensionals, Zig-Zag Glue, Iridescent glitter for the dragonfly, and Water Color Pencils with a blender pen, and 2 pennies, and a small hole punch, and Kai Scissors to cut out the frog, and an Exacto blade to cut out the rectangle.
I actually punched out holes in the double sided tape, the size of the google eyes and attached them to the frog with the tape. The rectangle can be made easier buy using the Stampin Up Word Window Punch. I didn't have one at the time I made this, so I used the exacto blade instead.
I hope all of you have a great week!