Saturday, December 27, 2008

Hi everyone, I hope all of you had a good Christmas. 
I have to apologize for not being around much. My chemo treatments have been making me really tired, so I haven't had much energy to stamp anything new. 
Plus, I have something called Ascites, which is a build up of fluid in the Peritoneal cavity. This fluid builds up so much so that I have to go to the hospital to get it drained every 5 to 7 days. They usually get a little over 3 1/2 liters out of me. The chemo doesn't seem to be working, so they will switch the kind of chemo that I'm on, next week, or when my oncologists gets back from India. 

Any ways, I just wanted to share with you all, a photo of my parrot Merlin. He's a Senegal and about 4 years old. He's too funny, and loves to sit under the head rest cover on the recliner. He's very needy and screams when I leave the room, but I love him any ways. LOL....

I hope all of you have a Happy New Year.

Hugs, 

Alena :o)

1 comment:

Germaine Ferrao -Lenn said...

Hi Alena,
Hope all will be well with you, I do like your art work and visit your blog often! so sorry to hear about your cancer - is it breast cancer? will keep you in my thoughts and prayers! Love and hugs always!
Germaine